|Hello, and welcome to my online office. I want to serve my constituents in any way I can, whether you need help with a federal agency, are visiting D.C., are trying to find out if federal grants are available for your project, or are considering applying to a service academy. I hope all the information in this section will be helpful. Please don't hesitate to contact my office at (616) 570-0917 if you have further questions.
- Help with a Federal Agency: I can help you get answers from any federal agency, whether it's the Department of Education or Veterans' Affairs. Click here for more!
- Request a Flag: My office can supply you with a U.S. Flag in a variety of sizes at-cost, and even have it flown over the Capitol on a specific date, and sent with a certificate of authenticity. Click here for more on how to request a flag.
- Internships: College students can apply for an internship in my Grandville or D.C. office. Internships are available in the spring, summer, and fall semesters and provide students the opportunity to gain valuable insight and experience regarding the legislative process.
- Presidential Greetings: My office can help you obtain a greeting from the White House for a special event or other milestone.
- Service Academy Nominations: I can help nominate 2nd District students to the United States Service Academies. Earn your undergraduate education and training to become a commissioned officer for the U.S. Armed Forces, including the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, or Merchant Marines. Click here for how to apply.