Skip to Content
Home | Services | How Can I Help You?

How Can I Help You?

One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with. However, regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act of 1974. Please download this printable version of the privacy authorization form and then fax or mail it to my office located at 4555 Wilson Ave. SW Suite 3, Grandville, MI 49418. If you have any  questions, my team in Grandville is happy to help and can be reached at (616) 570-0917.

Which agency do you need help with?

Department of Education

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Department of Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor

Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services

Department of Defense

Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veterans Affairs
Back to top